Sunday, September 23

Why Destination Exceptional Motherhood?

After I had my first child, I felt that it was extremely important to be the best mom I knew how to be. So I started reading books on motherhood, and taking classes at our local church at the time. Now, I am nowhere near to being the exceptional mother, but it is my goal. I feel that if a mother should have one goal in life, this would be a good one to strive for. So, through all the mistakes, and all the trials and tribulations that co-exist with the title mother, I am here, living out my purpose. I am content, and loving every minute of it. Well, most minutes anyway. Along the way I have weeded out information that I don't agree with, and filed away what I feel is essential to remember. Not that it is always remembered, I am an imperfect creature. Hopefully you will get to know me better, and have a deeper understanding for who I am, and the most important things in my life. God Bless.

No comments: