Monday, December 7

LET IT SNOW...LET IT SNOW...LET IT SNOW!

I know, I know... It's been awhile again. I believe that the past 2 months have been the busiest I have ever experienced. October was full of Halloween/Fall excitement, November revolved around Thanksgiving/Turkey stuff, and now we are full into December with Advent, many Christmas Parties, and activities galore.

A few things to take note of... My husband Scott was awarded Employee of the Month at the hospital where he works. That was big and exciting news!

I am co-directing our church's Christmas Pageant this year, and am busy doing that.

I have taken in 3 extra children to take care of daily, while their mom is at school.

And I trudge along on the homeschool highway, trying to come up with new and exciting things for the kids to learn, without being too overbearing.

It snowed overnight, and the ground was blanketed with white this morning. Although the thought did hit me to take a picture this morning, I got sidetracked, and by noon it was gone. Tonight we are supposed to get up to 3 inches, so hopefully I will get the chance to take a picture for my December Daily album I will be posting soon. Below are a few photos I took for my December Daily album.

Dec. 1... First day of Advent. What is better than waking up to new Legos each and every morning. Nothing, I can imagine. M of course didn't want Legos, so he's been getting packs of his favorite gum, a book, cheese, a hat, and some WOW cards.
Dec. 2... I put the candy canes out front, and E decided to give my winter boots a try.


Dec. 4... The Nutcracker Ballet. The boys are patiently waiting for the show to begin. M was a bit miffed that he was the oldest of the group to attend this event, and I made him go. Oh well, a bit of culture can't hurt anyone, I must say.


Members of our homeschool group that attended the Nutcracker Ballet.

H and E with a few of the ballet dancers from the show. I thought it was simply wonderful. Great performance. Although a bit disturbing in a certain part, but I will post on that later.




No comments: