Thursday, January 29

Praising God!

This will be fairly short, but for those of you who have been praying for me and my family, I wanted to give you a short update.

My endoscopy went well today. They only found that I have esophagitis, gastritis, and a possible ulcer.

Thumbody is doing well, but still is unable to bend over. We were told that it could take up to 30 days for healing to occur.

We received a huge blessing yesterday, when Skaterboy received a huge bag of teenage clothing jus this size from Freecycle.org. I can't say enough great things about this organization. It's for anyone and everyone with things they are looking for and things they have to give away. There is one in most every city in the country. You sign up in your local area. It is a yahoo group, but one of my favorites.

No comments: